Are you up for a Challenge?
Jan 28, 2018
As we approach the end of January, you may be looking back on the month and wondering where it all went. Worse still, you may be thinking of all the things you meant to do but haven't yet started.
So, why not give up the excuses and join my next 28-Day challenge and find out what you can achieve when you put your mind to it.
Thanks to what neuroscientists call neuroplasticity our brains are capable of making changes. We just need to re-pattern them. By completing a 28-Day challenge you'll be able to do this, easily and effortlessly.
Here are some ideas on how you might challenge yourself:
- Give up an annoying habit. Check out my tutorial on how to get started.
- Walk at least 5000 steps per day. Check out my e-Book on 7 ways to easily do this.
- Get up half an hour earlier and use this time to focus on something important. You may have to go to bed earlier.
- Create a morning or evening routine and stick to it.
- Keep a journal and write something in it each day.
- Drink a glass of water first thing every morning. We often wake up de-hydrated.
- Meditate each day. The health benefits are enormous.
- Make your bed. An organised and tidy environment contributes to clarity of thought.
- Do 10 minutes of dedicated exercise each day.
- Do not consult a digital device for the first and last hour of each day.
- Reduce the number of times you consult your email during the day.
- Reduce the amount of time you spend on social media.
- Make a list of your three Most Important Tasks for each day and complete these before doing anything else
- Tidy up your office/filing
- Write down what or who you're grateful for in your life each day.
- No TV for a month.
- Finish off a task that needs to be completed. Unfinished tasks drain energy. Think of one now and notice the impact in your body.
- Say 'No' to one thing each day. This will help you avoid taking on too much and also to de-clutter your life.
- Do something for someone in need without seeking anything in return.
- Pay someone a compliment each day.
- Give up alcohol for a month.
- Give up smoking for a month.
- Write a blog post every day.
- Save a specific sum of money each day.
- Brush your teeth with your opposite hand - helps your brain learn a new pattern.
- Eat something new each day.
- Add your own...
Click here for more useful resources, tips and FREE stuff!
Stay connected for news and updates!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news, updates and exclusive offers.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.